OUR COVID-19 COMMITMENT
Dear Valued Customers and Associates,
Since Lisco Heating & Cooling, Inc. was founded in 1977, we have always driven our organization to provide the best service and products in the industry. In response to the current COVID-19 virus situation, we wanted to provide you with confidence in our efforts to manage this situation. We have taken steps to ensure our employees are informed and prepared to use proper measures to limit the spread of the virus. Our intentions are to protect our customers, our employees and the communities we serve.
We are closely monitoring the information available from the medical experts, national agencies and governing bodies for our industry. Based upon these recommendations, we have implemented the following procedures throughout the company:
- Our company remains open, and we have taken steps to ensure that we continue to keep our operations clean and safe.
- We have advised all employees to stay home if they are sick, and to follow proper “social distancing” etiquette and hand hygiene at all times.
- We have instructed our employees to thoroughly clean and disinfect all sales and service materials, as well as all installation tools and equipment, prior to any on-site customer visits.
- All furnaces, water heaters, boilers, condensers, ducts, and related parts and products being installed at a customer’s location must also be cleaned and disinfected prior to leaving our facility for delivery.
- Employees are required to wipe down and disinfect any surfaces that they may come into contact with while at a customer’s location during any service call or installation.
- In addition, we have asked all employees whether they have traveled out of the country to any of the affected areas, or had contact with anyone who tested positive for the virus, and if they have, to report it to us immediately.
- As of now, we have confirmed that no employees have been in close contact with anyone that may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or tested positive for COVID-19.
To share in the effort to contain the virus, we are asking that our customers provide us with necessary information to protect our employees and the community at-large. Therefore, we are requesting that if you or anyone you have close contact with has reason to believe that you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact us as soon as possible. Based upon this information, we need to make an informed decision in order to protect other customers, our employees, and their families. We appreciate your cooperation with this request.
This is an evolving situation, but we remain committed to providing you with the best services possible. As additional information becomes available, we will update these procedures as necessary to protect the safety of our customers, our team members, and our community.
On behalf of the Lisco Heating & Cooling team, thank you for your business and your understanding.
Lisco Heating & Cooling, Inc.